High strength, esthetic ceramic dental veneers can be used to whiten and straighten teeth, as well as to fill in gaps between them. Veneers may be used to give you the smile you have always wanted
Do Veneers Require the loss of tooth structure?
Veneers can be as thin as 0.3mm of ceramic material that is adhesively bonded to the teeth. In many cases teeth are prepared very minimally if at all to accommodate the veneer.
How many visits should I expect?
- The application of dental veneers is typically completed in two to three visits.
- During your first visit, our highly trained staff will take impressions to use in the smile design process.
- Subsequently, the enamel is minimally prepared to allow for the thickness of the veneers and to ensure a strong seal. An impression or digital scan is then taken to send to the lab where where our dental ceramists create your new smile.
- Your new ceramic veneers are then tried in for your approval and cemented in place with a strong adhesive and becomes part of your tooth.
How long do porcelain veneers last?
- Research has shown a success rate of over 20 years for most patients.
- Our veneers are made from a high strength engineered ceramic called eMax which is highly esthetic and extremely strong.